Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Me love cookie!

Last week I took a trip to one of my favorite thrift stores, The Desert Industries. This place is HUGE and has really really good prices. First I scoured the clothing racks and lucked out with two Old Navy shirts, some Old Navy capris and a Michael Kors dress for $4! Aside from that I only found one little trinket that I gave to a friend, but overall it was still a very successful trip. One of my favorite things about Desert is their huge selection of furniture. I never buy it, but there are always some groovy items. My favorite was this couch.This thing was in fantastic shape! It was already sold....for a mere $25! With it's fuzzy blue fabric I thought it looked like Cookie Monster. I think I'd have to put two eyes on it and put it in a kids playroom. Cause you know, I have such a huge house that there is a kids playroom!

5 comments:

Debbie said...

OMG. My sister used to be a huge cookie monster fan and this couch screams C is for Cookie, lol. I'll have to go check that place out. :-)

Melissa said...

Which one did you go to?
The one on Auburn Blvd near Watt?

Fiona, as typed by Dr. Liz said...

Heh. I haven't been to the DI in AGES! I have forgotten how entertaining it can be - I guess I'll have to make a trip down there for fun!

Sarah said...

That sofa looks exactly like the one our neighbors across the street had in the 80's when we lived in Orangevale! Hmmmm!

Carol Browne said...

Ha! Totally Cookie Monster. Who the heck makes a couch like that? LOLS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails