Saturday, May 09, 2009

Let's watch it grow!


The garden in finally in! I was certain that the pickles and tomatoes wouldn't make it. After a couple days outside they were looking worse for wear, but we managed to salvage enough. We put in two rows of tomatoes (6 plants total), one row of pickles (5 plants total-and yes I know they are cucumbers till we pickle them) and one row of yellow squash. We're also going to put one pepper plant in, but we're buying that at the store today. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they make it out there...if so I better start figuring out what I'm doing with all these tomatoes.


Oh, and I thought I'd show you how the herb garden is going! All of the plants have AT LEAST doubled in size. I can start picking some cilantro and mint already so bring on the guacamole and mojitos!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails