Saturday, May 02, 2009

IndieSac Rain Market!

Well IndieSac was today and I can't say that it went off without a hitch! It was very smooth planning and everything came together nicely. I finally decided to just get over the fact that all the forecasts were saying rain and just kept thinking 50% really meant a 50/50 chance. Then on Friday the news man said "If you have outdoor activities planned it will be great! You'll have clouds, but no rain." That guy was obviously on crack.

Amy and I arrived at 7am to start setting up and vendors started to roll in at around 8:30am. The rain then started rolling in at 9am and never stopped rolling until 2pm. Even with all the rain the event was fantastic! We had amazing foot traffic for a rainy day and I can only imagine what it would have been like if the sun had been shining. We had great vendors who I can't thank enough for sticking it out with us. It was awesome and I'm also so glad it's over and I have a little break!

I think this picture sums it up nicely. This was the line in the rain for the swag bags! We passed out 150 bags in 30 minutes. Thanks to my friend Roseanne for all her help, it would have been scary in that booth without you!

Hope to see you all at the next IndieSac in December-ish.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails