Saturday, May 23, 2009

I love crafts!

Today I went to Handmade Parade with Amy to check out the vendors and see if there is some groovy stuff we haven't seen before. We definitely did! Hopefully we'll see some of them again down the road. I definitely spent my fair share of money and even had to borrow $2 from Amy. Hopefully she doesn't stalk me on her BMX screaming "I want my two dollars!" I seriously hope you all know what movie that is from!

If you've followed the blog for a while you will know that last xmas and bday I got some steampunk jewelry. I wear the necklace and ring alot and always get a ton of comments on it. There was a vendor at Handmade Parade selling some of the greatest steampunk so I completed my collection and got a bracelet!

This was made by Grouse and Badger. They had other excellent stuff so I am sure that my collection is FAR from over!

5 comments:

Peptogirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peptogirl said...

LOL. No worries...I don't own a BMX. but if you see a pink cruiser bike coming down your street, you might want to hide! hehe. Just kidding. I had fun and adore my goodies. I could have spent SOOO much more money! Good thing we don't have much time to shop during IndieSac, huh?

Anonymous said...

Stacy, question for the craft goddess - I'm looking for a corn bag that you heat up in the microwave for relief of a sore muscle, joints, etc. I don't know where to look on etsy, I put in a search but I was in etsy-hell, or is that an oxy-moron; apologies to etsy but I was lost! Anyway, thought you could help since you know so many crafters. My boyfriend, Steve, has an old one that MUST be replaced, that sounds funny, [did Kim tell you, I'm dating after single for 18 years/very weird at times?], Steve's corn bag is battered, torn and taped with duct tape, I kid you not, how the duct tape works in the microwave is probably I don't want to know, I just know I asked him if I could get him a new one, didn't know if he was attached for some reason [if so, suggest therapy], he said he would be glad to have a new one, any ideas Stacy, Thanks, Kim's Aunt Dawn, d.leytem@comcast.net

Evie's Ark, All Things Animal said...

Lovely bracelet!

grouse.and.badger said...

I'm so glad you like your bracelet! Can't wait to see you at Indie Sacramento! We need an "end of summer" show. Think about it :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails