Friday, May 29, 2009

The Furminator!

Due to the tremendous amount of dog hair that Bill and I find in the house we decided to break down and buy ourselves a furminator. If you haven't seen these yet, they are some high tech thing that looks just like a comb on a handle. Too high tech for me to comprehend. We've had it for about a month now and I must say that it does remove more hair than any of our other brushes did. This is the pile I got from one brushing last night.Piles have definitely been bigger, but nothing like they show on the ads for the brush. As for how much hair we find in the house....still massive! It is amazing that Whisky actually has hair on his body. I get piles about 6 times bigger than this with one vacuum session. Keep in mind we only have carpet in the dining room and hallway! I would still recommend the furminator, but I do highly recommend buying it on Ebay...you can get it sooo much cheaper that way.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails