Thursday, May 21, 2009

Do you have a library card?

I'm a big reader, well maybe a reader that reads in waves and then stops. Typically that is because I don't have any books to read. I have a hard time buying books. Now, I loooooove buying them but I don't love keeping them. It always feels weird to spend the money, read the book immediately and then find someone to give it to. I'm happy to say that I'm now the proud owner of a library card. Oh my goodness..have you been to the library lately? I haven't ever been a huge fan of the library either because typically when I go there I either feel overwhelmed or they don't have what I want. Now that we are in the new millennium the library is online. You can create lists of books you want and then request them when you are ready. Typically in a week the book is at the library waiting for you! That is fantastic! They also have books on CD and these little devices that look like an ipod and you just plug in your headphones and listen. Oh how I love you library of the new millennium!

1 comment:

Peptogirl said...

I can't afford to buy my craft books anymore, I'm definitely planning to get a library card soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails