Sunday, May 31, 2009

Call me Picasso.

I mentioned before that I decided to paint the in-laws mailbox and have kept it in the dark till now. If I was smart, I'd be able to show you the before and after picture. If being the important word! I painted the mailbox about 9 years ago and put a big fish on it. It was looking really worn down so I knew it needed an update. The hardest thing was deciding what to paint on it. That was, until I saw the peacock on the porch. I knew right away that the update was going to be a peacock. Overall I'm super happy with how it came out. Especially considering that I don't paint :o) I'm thinking of going into the mailbox painting business now....anyone else need an update?

4 comments:

Peptogirl said...

Oh wow, it looks awesome! I'd have you paint mine but I don't know how my apt. manager would feel about that ! hehe.

Sarah said...

Wonderful! Kate and I LOVE that!

Carol Browne said...

Very sweet! I love how it turned out.

And what do you mean you don't paint?

Freckled Nest said...

This is so cool and pretty!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails