Saturday, April 18, 2009

Thrift Stores

I love going to thrift stores! I can remember a time when my mom would go to thrift stores for hours and I would think she was crazy and now I proudly walk in those same shoes. Sometimes they are even thrifted shoes at that! I don't have as much time to thrift store shop and many times squeeze it into my lunch hour. You do have to be careful though cause many times you can come home with items that you don't need. Like a globe....Sure didn't need it, but boy do I like the way it looks on the desk...and for only $5!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Gosh, I am a thrift and garage sale JUNKIE!! Everyone I know thinks I am crazy, but the stuff I find for pennies on the dollar!! Man, Oh, Man!! I am sooooo glad to read I am not the only one that likes the same things I like! :0)

Melissa said...

Gosh, I am a thrift and garage sale JUNKIE!! Everyone I know thinks I am crazy, but the stuff I find for pennies on the dollar!! Man, Oh, Man!! I am sooooo glad to read I am not the only one that likes the same things I like! :0)

Sarah said...

Did you set it to display Australia so proudly just for me? ;) I think the globe is awesome!

Kerri said...

Hey I freaked when i saw your globe find...I have one! Does your light up (the one i have is a lamp)?? Mine has been passed down from my grandparents, to my dad, now to me and I cherish it! Mine is very nicotine stained from years of Marlboro abuse but it makes it look more antique i think...i'll send you a pic!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails