Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Taking up photography!

Well, I have had the new fancy camera for at least a month now and so far so good. Part of that could be because it rarely comes out...I'm a little scared to use it. I transferred my old 35mm into a cheesy new camera holder and put the new digi in my nice camera bag. It has been sleeping in the bag for most of the time ever since. The hubby has to remind me to take it out and use it. I think it will get used more once the new camera purse comes (hint hint..I know you are reading this mom.)

Yesterday I came home and discovered that Whisky was taking up photography too! Here I thought he was just photogenic, but apparently he has the camera bug too. He apparently prefers to work with film, but I need to explain to him that he is going about it all wrong.He believes that eating the film leads to the pictures. So I guess he is really taking in photography. I can't wait for him to poop a 4x6!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails