Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sunday Outing


My new favorite Sunday outing is a morning trip to the Farmer's Market. When I started doing the cleanse, which is going fantastic by the way, I was encouraged to eat as much fruits and vegetables as possible. There is nothing better than fruit and veggies from the Farmer's Market. One of my most favorite things this time of year is by far the strawberries! My other new found favorite is beets. I always thought I didn't like beets because to me they were always the gross purple pickled things in the salad bars. Little did I know you can steam them and roast them and they are delish! Today I picked up strawberries, beets, artichokes and asparagus..yum yum!

1 comment:

Peptogirl said...

We've been going on Saturdays - there is one just a couple of blocks from us. The strawberries are sooo good! I bought 6 baskets of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails