Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Peep Peep


It was time to update the chalkboard and I have to say I had a hard time with this one. It's funny how sometimes the simplest drawings can be the toughest to pull off. I knew that I wanted to do a Peep. My first attempt was a row of peeps, and I was just going to write "My Peeps" on the board, but man was that row of peeps tough. They wouldn't fit. So, I moved onto a peep in an egg shell. It really just looks like a yellow turd in a Reeses cup, but you can't win them all!

2 comments:

Carol Browne said...

LOLLERSKATES! A yellow turd. Teehee. If that's the case, those yellow turds are delicious.

Happy Peepster to you.

Sarah said...

Ok, I totally saw the peep, until you pointed out the yellow poop and now that's all I see! You're hilarious!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails