Thursday, April 30, 2009

Oh weather!


Man, the weather can drive me crazy! First off, I really am not a fan of the heat. The fact that I live somewhere that typically gets into the 100's and stays there for weeks is not a good thing. I'm a cold person, I like the rain.....but I loooove spring time. Highs of 70 and lows of 40ish would be PERFECT in my opinion. The other thing that drives me crazy about the weather are forecasts. I can't tell you how many times there has been talk of rain, rain so intense I have started building an arc in the backyard only to have it rain for 5 minutes. I now have a theory that when they says 40% chance of rain it means there is a 40% chance that it will rain for 40 minutes. In fact most of the time I just go with a "believe it when I see it" mentality.

Not now. Of course a couple days ago it became apparent that there was possible rain on Saturday. I have spent each day watching about 6 different websites, all of which give a different prediction by the way, to see what the weather may be like on Saturday. According to most, there is a 50% chance it is going to rain sometime between 10am and 11am and then will be cloudy. Cloudy I can deal with. IndieSac planning has gone on without a hitch so I guess it was only time for something to peek out of the clouds! All I can be is hopeful that it is only a couple light sprinkles if any rain at all.

Don't forget to come on out and check out the May Market! If you come to my booth with cute rain gear on I'll even give you something special :o)

See you Saturday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails