Monday, April 06, 2009

May Market

Lately I have been busting my butt to get ready for the IndieSacramento May Market! I'm soo excited for this show and think it is going to be a great turnout all around. If you haven't been to an IndieSac show you then you MUST come to this show! There will be a ton of crafts, music, food as well as craft classes. If you have been to an IndieSac show before, then you need to come again. I hope to see all of you there...mark your calendars now! You can go to the website and check out the vendors that will be selling in May. More are being added daily! If anyone reading this is interested in becoming a vendor or interested in sponsoring the show somehow then please let me know!

1 comment:

Sprout said...

Yea!!! I'm off. I'll see you there!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails