Friday, April 24, 2009

Hooked Line and Sinker!

Recently the Showtime subscription was started up again on a special offer and it was perfect timing because "The Tudors" was back on. Those that read this blog know how I feel about a certain Duke of Suffolk. This should be the season that the king starts getting fat and gross and difficult. Unfortunately, he still has wash board abs and shows them off quite frequently. I never thought I would find myself saying that it's unfortunate to have wash board abs. But man, I really want Henry to turn into the bearded pig man that he ended up being.

I decided to see what else was on Showtime and remembered that "United States of Tara" was on so I had to check it out. Oh my gosh this is a great show! Toni Collete could not be anymore fantastic and the Duke of Suffolk is being replaced by her husband Max, played by John Corbett. John hasn't looked this good since Sex and the City and BOY does he look good! Plus his character is great and makes him all the more charming.

Just what I needed...another show to be hooked on!

1 comment:

Erika Ashley said...

I absolutely love this show. The gay son is the best character next to T and Alice. HA.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails