Thursday, April 09, 2009

Grow a fro!

I think Chia pets are cute. I've never actually owned one, but I've been tempted and I think if you look through the archives of the blog I have talked about Chias before. Yesterday I saw a Chia that stopped me in my tracks.It's the grow an Obama Chia fro! You have no idea how much I want one of these. I guess they are quite scandalous and Walgrens had to pull them from their shelves because people thought it racist. I think people should lighten up. If it was a Will Ferrell chia I would be just as excited (if not more so actually.) Isn't the whole point of the chia that it looks like a fro no matter what it is on? Not only did Chia release this, but they made two. So just in case you don't want the "Determined" Obama listed above, you can get the Happy Obama!
I really like the determined myself!

1 comment:

Little Brown Box said...

Ha! I bought the man head chia pet a few years ago because he looked like Lionel Ritche!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails