Friday, April 03, 2009

Glug Glug Glug

In an effort to get a jump start on getting healthy I have decided to do a cleanse of sorts. I'm going to try to restart my system and get back on a fresh path. I'm not going to tell you all of the things this involves, but what I will share is it involves water. Copious amounts of water. Think Niagara Falls or maybe The Great Lakes. I'm sure you are thinking that I'm just exaggerating here, I've done it before on this blog. Although I will also not tell you exactly how much water I have to drink, I will tell you that I have to drink my body weight in ounces. That's alot. That's more than a gallon.

Today is the first day in and I've consumed just over a gallon at this point. I am pretty certain that I am either going to drown or I am going to wet myself. I think next week I'll rent a port-o-let and place it in my cubicle.

2 comments:

franchise said...

if you brush your teeth and leave the water on that waste 5 gallons of water in africa 5 gallons is what a family lives on i learned that the other day haha

franchise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails