Sunday, March 15, 2009

March Madness


Today the teams for March Madness have been locked into place. I'm excited because I'm participating in a fantasy tournament this year. I've done this in the past both with a group and with Bill. Here is what makes it kind of fun....I don't really watch basketball. I mean, I like it when it's on but I by no means turn games on for fun. In fact, I really know nothing about the college teams. When I participate in these challenges I go full girl style. I pick using one of two methods. First, I pick teams that are in states I've been to. If that doesn't work out I go with the back up plan....best mascot. Ridiculous I know, but you would be surprised how many times I've won with this method. Watch out!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails