Friday, February 27, 2009

Perfect Lab!

My girlfriend RP made me this great gift for Christmas this year. It was a really cool frame with a silhouette of Whisky inside using one of the many pictures I have taken of him. I liked it so much that I asked her if she could do another one for me. When we went to the snow recently there was the perfect lab head shot and I knew it would be perfect. I absolutely love the way it came out and I think I'm going to put it on a sweatshirt or something. RP isn't selling these YET, but I think she should. So, if you are interested in buying one from RP you just leave me a comment and I'll make sure she starts filling orders...cause that's the kind of friend that I am!

1 comment:

Katie Trott said...

I would love to have one of these made of my kids! The one she made of your dog is adorable, I love the little eye brow :) perfect!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails