Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy First Birthday!

Today was Whisky's first birthday! To celebrate he had a little bday party with his dog friends at ChaCha's Daycare. He was the center of attention and is now a stuffed pig sleeping on the sofa. He started the party off with a little "Happy Birthday" and some cake.
I would've had a slice myself but liver cake with marshmallows just did absolutely nothing for me! After the dogs devoured the cake it was onto hot dog bobbing in the kiddie pool. This was absolutely hilarious. The dogs went after those hot dogs like wild animals and then proceeded to drink the hot dog water when they were finished. It was classic. Overall it was a good bday and I think Whisky had a great time!
Happy First Birthday Whisky!

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Happy Birthday Whiskey!

Vicki said...

oh no. I spelled his name wrong.
Happy Birthday Whisky!

Alpaca Farmgirl said...

That is adorable. What a fun party. Have been following you on Twitter and finally made it to your blog.

Trying to decide if I would have eaten the marshmallows or not...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails