Thursday, February 12, 2009

Favorite Vendors

This month at IndieSac there were two vendors that really caught my eye. At each show I typically buy one thing from someone new, or someone I passed up before. My first favorite was Squirrels Nest. They sold the most adorable stitched pouches, wallets and much more. I'm so glad that they made the trip from the Reno/Tahoe area to come to our show...and I hope they come again. I myself purchased this little owl coin purse.

Second is someone that I see at alot of shows but was yet to buy anything. Boy am I glad that I did now! Dennis Anderson of Anderson Soap Company has the most amazing soap. Well, my particular favorite is this lotion..
This time of year my hands are terrible and I have been on a hunt for the perfect lotion. I've tried a ton and they either suck or suck more. Lucky for me...this one is perfect! I will never buy another hand lotion again....so please don't ever stop making this Dennis!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails