Saturday, January 03, 2009

Snappin pics.....

I am totally addicted to taking pictures with the new camera. I'm still trying to figure out the best way to carry it around, but I have managed to take it everywhere with me. I've taken alot of pictures of Whisky and of a variety of food that I've made this weekend. Last night I took it out on the town with me and took what is my favorite picture thus far.

I don't know what it is about it exactly. First I LOVE the neon lights. I love how one drink is in focus and one is out. I love how I just sat the camera on the bar and hit click without even looking through the viewfinder. Man I love my new camera!

1 comment:

Carol Browne said...

I like the shiny-ness of the picture. The lighting is very cool through the liquid.

Hooray for the new camera!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails