Monday, January 12, 2009

Shocking!

In the morning I listen to the radio while I'm taking a shower and getting ready. Last week I noticed an ad on the radio and I thought it had to be a joke. Unfortunately I have now learned it is not. The advertisement is for a website called Ashley Madison. It's a website I refuse to attach a picture to OR create a link for.....although I know you can easily figure it out on your own and check it out. This website is for husbands or wives that are looking for a discreet affair. Yep, it's the Match.com for married people. I mean I know that if people are going to cheat they are going to do it whether there is a website or not. I just don't feel good about it being advertised or made easier. All I can do is hope that none of my PillsPlace readers are using this service.....and if you are then I don't want to hear about it! I guess that is why it's called discreet. Yuck!

3 comments:

ruth said...

eww!

Meghan said...

Okay the tag line got me!!! Life is short. Have an affair. I can't believe it.

Sprout said...

I've heard the ad several times and I thought it was a joke the first time I heard it. Can you believe what this world has come to?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails