Monday, January 05, 2009

Say it ain't so!

On one of my recent shopping trips, that happened before the Great Give Up of course, I spotted something that made me gag, shiver and laugh all at the same time. One of the signs for me that I am getting older is seeing trends of my youth revisited. It makes me reminisce and makes me sad all at the same time. Now, some of the trends are fine and look cute on those youngins out there. Others I feel should never be revisited. For example...

Does the colored acid washed tight stretchy denim really need to make a comeback? I mean, if you aren't into pink you can see that there is purple option to the left and a green option to the right. Oh, they also come in black too if you are more conservative with your acid washed denim. I'm disturbed and old, so very disturbed and old.

2 comments:

Pink Petunia Designs said...

Wow! That takes me right back to 1986. That is frightening!

Carol Browne said...

I thought I saw a sign while I was shopping for snow boots on Monday that said "Acid Wash" in one of the shops at the mall. It didn't register, but now that you've mentioned it, THAT'S coming back in style? WHY?

Why? It's awful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails