Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy Birthday B!


Today was the hubby's bday and this year I planned a beer brewing party for him. There's a brewery called Brew It Up that does this and it's something we've wanted to do for a while. It was a good time, although I think it would the group of peeps that made it even better! There's alot of steps in beer brewing so at times there is not much relaxing to be had because you are weighing grain, stirring the brew and squeezing the sacks. Sounds kinky doesn't it?! There are a ton of great pictures on Flickr that you can check out.


After brewing beer we walked down to The Torch Club. This was the first time I'd ever been there and BOY was it an experience. They had live music, which was very good. There are some interesting people in that place. I definitely would go again, but feel like I need to dress a bit differently. Plus, I wasn't feeling well so the whole time I was a bit off. Lots of bikers in there, even met a woman named "Crazy Bitch." No lie, that is what she called herself and from the looks of her (and the interesting conversation I overhead from her in the bathroom about a three way with a guy named Rooster) I don't question the name one bit.


Needless to say it was a bday party that will go down in the history books. Thanks to all of you that came out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When you go to bottle your beer... Brew It Up will replace every bottle of your own beer you drink, while bottling, with one of their house beers. It has been a couple years since we were there but that was the policy then... we wished we knew because we had people with us to brew not to bottle.

~Sondra

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails