Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Birthday Cake

Since Monday was Judy's bday I made her a bday cake. Her favorites were either German Chocolate or just plain old chocolate. There is a chocolate cake that I used to make back when I was in the biz so I decided to go with that. To jazz it up I made the German Chocolate Cake topping, but used it as a filling. The combination was to die for! The cake was super tall and sooo deliciously rich. Try not to lick the screen when you are checking out the pictures, and if you do make sure you have a tall glass of milk handy!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

OMG! That looks so good!
Care to share the recipe??

Kerri said...

I did lick the screen actually...because I started Weight Watchers this week and thats the closest I'll get to cake for a while :) I imagined the buttery frosting mixed with fluffy moist cake all being downed with ice cold milk.....and promptly drooled on myself!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails