Monday, January 26, 2009

Ahhhhhh.....

On Saturday I went with my good friend Wendy to get a facial. If you've never had a facial before...it's a must. I had my facial done at a beauty school and it was pretty good. It would have been better if I wasn't coughing my brains out, but we can't always get what we want! No, I didn't cough too bad actually, but when that steam machine came on I could not breath out of my nose AT ALL so I'm sure I looked like an idiot with my mouth gaping open the whole time. On Friday I go back and get a body wrap. A body wrap that is supposed to make me three inches smaller. A body wrap that I will be dieting for the rest of this week so I will be three inches smaller by the time I go in there and expose my naked body. Maybe that's how you actually lose the three inches!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails