Monday, December 15, 2008

Where have I been?!

I know that I am blog cheating right now. I'm sitting here on a Tuesday filling in the last three days that I missed in blog land. There is a good reason though for my blog tardiness. I am knitting. Knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting. I've made one knitted item per day and I still have two and a half to go.....until Christmas is over. Then I have about 4 more that have to be done after Christmas. I will never want to knit again. This weekend I made a ribbed tuck scarf that I really like the looks of.

What I didn't like the looks of is this picture of me modeling the tuck scarf. My face is so sad. My face shows how I am really feeling about all the knitting that I've gotten myself into. I thought to jazz it up a bit I would soften the edges and in the background you can just make out our lovely tree in the background. It's so very Olan Mills.

1 comment:

Peptogirl said...

I like the photo! Maybe you should raise your prices?! I know what you mean though. I discovered that I HATE making cupcake toppers. Everyone wants them and I HATE making them. LOL. So you might raise the price to make it more "worth it" to yourself? Factor your time in there too ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails