Thursday, December 11, 2008

Seriously?

In the evenings the hubby and I occasionally watch a show called "Attack of the Show." The best way to summarize it......sexy tech show. They show lots of gadgets, review movies, talk of gaming, etc. Occasionally they have this little segment about weird items that are released in Japan. I know Japan gives us some good stuff, but there is a whole world of items that we never see over here in the USA. Some of those items bum me out because I really want them to be sold here. Then there are others..........

Which make me thankful that I live in the US of A and hopeful that these beauties never cross any ocean. You can keep your bikini jeans Japan.

3 comments:

Carol Browne said...

Ugh. The last thing we need is for Britney Spears to start wearing these pants...and then have a bunch of 8 year olds and up following suit. Or Paris Hilton. Please save us from these terrible, terrible pants.

Debbie said...

OMG. Really? No one above a size 0 should ever consider wearing these.

Rain said...

Can I just say Eww!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails