Friday, December 19, 2008

Santa Style

I am a strong believer that everyone needs to act like a complete goofball every once in a while. Everyone should let their freak flag fly, let their guard down and just have some fun. If you read the blog you should know that every once in a while happens quite often for me. For over a year now there has been this beard and moustache thing with my girlfriends and I. It all started at the wedding with fake moustaches and has sense carried over. We see something moustache and beard themed and we can't help but share it with eachother, and I can't help but laugh my arse off. My good friend RP keeps finding these websites where you can cut out a beard and stick it on your face. One of them donated money to a charity if you submitted a picture and the most recent one had a prize involved. Prize or no prize, it didn't take me long to start printing and cutting. With a little help from RP and Photoshop I think we have a prize winning photo....
For me it's prize winning cause I know right now you have fallen out of your chair with a belly full of laughter. That is the ultimate prize! I hope you all get your Santa Beard on as well!!

2 comments:

Carol Browne said...

"SANTA!!! I know him!"

Elf

Have you seen that movie? Hilarious!

I love the handdrawn hairs on the beard and moustache. Very lovely!

Anonymous said...

you are too funny! somethings never change!

love ya
~sondra

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails