Monday, December 22, 2008

Knit one, purl two, get finger cramp!

So the knitting has slowed down finally! My pre Christmas orders are all complete and now I just have a couple post Christmas items that don't have to be as rushed. Overall I'm super pleased with how everything came out and I can't wait to show you some pics of the new items that I made this season.
One would think that I wouldn't want to knit for a long time seeing how I just knit roughly 25 scarves and a hat in ohhh....two months! This is very true, until I saw this...

I have no idea who is going to wear it once I make it, but I will DEFINITELY be trying to figure out this pattern as soon as I can. Dude, it's a beard! So awesome!

2 comments:

Carol Browne said...

Amazing! I can't wait to see that all finished!!

Kristin said...

So rad!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails