Tuesday, December 02, 2008

It's Advent Time!


As a kid I don't remember ever having an advent calendar. Oh, I'm sure I had the occasional little cardboard number with a nasty piece of chocolate inside. Now I know that was a pathetic version of an advent calendar. I learned this last year when I started checking out the blog of Carol Browne! Carol does an advent each year and it's hilarious! Hers is set up with a lego scene and little lego characters. This year is a beachy pirate scene so I can only imagine what is going to show up. Last year there was a bit of a bird issue so I'm really keeping my fingers crossed for a sand crab infestation or something! Maybe a drunken pirate Santa?! All I know is when I have kids I will be sure that they have a kick ass advent. Thanks Carol for the month long holiday entertainment!!

1 comment:

Carol Browne said...

Oh Stacey...you're so kind! I'll do my best to keep the advent comical.

And boo! for waxy chocolate Advent calendars.

Thanks again, you cheeky monkey!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails