Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I get these...oooooooh, suspicions!



Last night the hubby and I went to Harlow's in Sac to check out a benefit concert for Chi from the Deftones. Part of the reason for going was seeing our friend Lare play and also to see Grady step on the stage after a long time away with his former band Willhaven. I actually have a video that will be replacing the picture later. I can sum it up for you in one word though.....LOUD! Holy snikes...if I got to anymore shows like that I'm going to be deaf at 40. I can't believe how many times I saw shows like that as a highschooler and stood right by the stage.
While at the show I was sitting by myself at a table when a couple came over to see if they could share the space. I said sure and immediately the girl sat next to me and started chatting away and snuggling in like we were long lost friends. Right away I felt like this girl and her boyfriend had ulterior motives. They were apparently laid over in Sac for the night and were seeing the sites. The questions started to fire, "Who was I here with, where was my husband (asked multiple times), could they buy me a drink." I also heard what a beautiful wedding ring I had, how cute my hat was, etc, etc. Once Bill got there it was how cute my husband was, what a cute couple we made. At this point I was really starting to get freaked out. So, I did the only thing I knew how to do. I walked away for a while. During this time Bill stayed behind. When I arrived back at the table the couple were pretty hot and heavy with each other. I sat down and for some reason grabbed my purse that was hanging between me and make out fest and moved it to the other side of me. I had finally come to a conclusion that this couple either wanted to sleep with us or steal from me.....and I wasn't having either. They left shortly after so I will never know. Once they were gone Bill confessed that he immediately thought they were up to something as well. Funny how sometimes you can pick up on something in just a matter of moments.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails