Monday, December 29, 2008

The Great Giveup!

I've decided to make a few changes in my life, and it just so happens to coincide with the first of the year. Some may call these resolutions, I will not because I am a non-conformist! Actually I just never stick to resolutions and some of the items in The Great Give Up will not be given up for the entire year. So, the first item that I will be giving up effective January 1.....

This one will be for the entire year. This is huge for me. If I make it, it will be a gigantic accomplishment. I'm actually going to do diet soda in general, not just limit it to diet DP, but if I just do the diet DP it will be amazing. So, starting January 1 I will try to be diet soda free. Wish me luck and stay tuned for more Great Giveup items!

3 comments:

Carol Browne said...

Wow. I love the old diet pop. I'm big into the Coke Zero at the moment. Good luck with this! I'm sure you can do it. I miss the carbonation whenever I give up pop, but found some nice carbonated water and that made it easier.

金陵热线棋牌游戏中心 said...

It seems different countries, different cultures, we really can decide things in the same understanding of the difference!
Personalized Signature:我喜欢淮安掼蛋,靖江青儿,南通长牌,姜堰23张,常州麻将这些地方言游戏

Farming Net said...

Although there are differences in content, but I still want you to establish Links, I do not know how you advice!
Cargo Net

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails