Sunday, December 07, 2008

And the winner is........


I know you have all been shaking in your boots with excitement for who is going to win the reindeer clothespin craft. Well my friends, it is time for an answer. Using my technical random draw a name out of a hat technology I have determined that the winner is Carol Browne!

Congrats Carol! I'm sure the folks up in Canada are going to make an extra special trip to your house to check out these beauties once they are on your mantle. I'll also include some extra fun holiday surprises in your package as promised. Then again, that damn customs form is known for making things not so surprising!

1 comment:

Carol Browne said...

WHAT? How did I miss this post? I've won this?? W00T!

Thanks Stacey! I can't WAIT To see it live!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails