Monday, November 10, 2008

It's Me Or The Dog!


I have a new favorite show in the mornings. It's basically the pet version of "Super Nanny" and it's called "It's Me or the Dog." I think part of the reason I like it is because Whisky hops up in my lap on the couch and watches it with me. As Whisky has gotten older he has grown fond of watching tv. He especially likes animal shows and sports. Show him a football game with cheerleaders waving pompoms and he is glued to the screen. I like to think that he likes watching "It's Me or the Dog" because he likes me to see how well behaved he is and how things could be. The host is named Victoria Stilwell and she always struts in (or cruises up in her convertible) in her all black outfit, hair pulled back, bright red lipstick and typically a red belt. She then proceeds to run the dogs worlds and turn them into well behaved four legged creatures. I like her ALOT more than the whisperer guy. I can't decide if it's due to her accent or her awesome riding boots and how she manages to pull them off with every outfit!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails