Monday, November 24, 2008

For the stud in your life!

I don't make many things for the men out there. Most of my crafts are of the girly nature. Well, that's all about to change right now! My physical therapist was intersted in a scarfette, but he hadn't actually seen one and I just felt they were a bit too feminine. So, I decided to do a modified masculine version.


I proudly introduce you to the "studette:"

Ok, it's really just a cowl but when you give something it's own name it makes it feel so much more special. I used this great grey tweed looking yarn and made a second one in a brown tweed, which my physical therapist quickly bought up. I've added these to Etsy so if there is a stud in your life that needs a studette for Christmas don't forget to buy from me! I have a feeling I'll be making one of these for myself soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails