Monday, October 20, 2008

What a difference a year makes....


It was a year ago today that this happened...
That is a picture of one silly little girl who got herself a little hurt on her honeymoon in Mexico. To understand what a silly little girl she was let's take a look back on how she described this injury a year ago, "Not sure what is wrong with it. Think that something in the knee is torn, but I'll have to deal with that when I get back home. For now I'm just going to figure out how to get around Cabo with a knee brace and muletas!"

Think something in the knee is torn? Are you kidding me! My biggest concern was getting around with a cheesy neoprene brace and crutches. Boy, I had no idea what was really going on. Perhaps I should have let those Dr.'s in Mexico take a closer look at it! No, that's not true cause then I would have been forced on a plane to come back home and I wouldn't give up the pool side margarita service for anything!

1 comment:

Peptogirl said...

I'm glad you're back (in more ways than one)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails