Saturday, October 18, 2008

That didn't take long....

I can't do it. I can't up and leave you all. I don't know why. It felt like trying to break up with someone trying to not blog. Something silly would happen and I'd think....I need to tell them all about it! So, what was that one something that broke the camels back? Pillowcases. How ridiculous is that....pillowcases. I made my first item in my sewing class and now I'm ready for Project Runway. Has anyone gone on there just making pillowcases? These pillowcases are the official camping pillowcases. I used a flannel so they would be warm and snuggly. Now everyone is going to get pillowcases for Christmas! Hey now, I hear you all saying that you hope you're not on my list. Jeez!

1 comment:

Carol Browne said...

Hey! Welcome back! And I think the fish pillow case is the best. I bought a little pillow case kit for my niece. That's what she'll be getting for Christmas.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails