Thursday, October 02, 2008

Large and in charge!

I got an email yesterday and it was one of those where at first you get really excited and then the more you look at it or think about it you realize it's not so good after all. I'm sure you've all had one of those. This one pertained to Pill's Place and since you are all a part of that I just had to share it with you.

See, I got one of my first "Make some money off of Pill's Place" emails. The email said that it wanted me to do a review on Pill's Place. I would be sent a product and would then write a review on the site and after I write the review I would be paid! My first thought was....that's awesome! I write everyday and these people were handing me something to write about and then would be handing me some money.

Then I went and looked at the product. Here's where things took a turn. The product, penis enhancement! I knew it was too good to be true. I mean come on! For starters I don't even have a penis. Secondly my husband is a little weirded out by the blogging in the first place, he really would freak out if I started writing about how a particular product did or didn't help him.

So, instead I will just share this funny story with you and you can be thankful that I'm not blogging about the size of anyones member. You should also be happy that I decided to do this post without a picture. Yikes!

2 comments:

Erika Ashley said...

That is too funny!

Carol Browne said...

I, for one, want to thank you for saving us from promoting any penis products on your blog.

Just. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails