Thursday, October 09, 2008

It's like honey!


Tis the season to share with you one of my favorite favorite things of the fall. Apples! I absolutely LOVE fresh apples. I especially absolutely love Honey Crisp apples. If you haven't had one of these then you haven't lived. They are the perfect combination of sweet and tangy and they are always crispy! They will cost you a bit more, but it is sooooo worth the money. When I have these in my fruit drawer they do not stay long. If you are wondering how they are with baking......better than any apple you have ever tried! Go try one now!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I put 4 in my shopping bag this morning before reading this blog. Washington is serious about their apples and these truly are delicious.

Melissa said...

Where do I find them?
What stores carry them?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails