Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'm Batman

Last night Bill and I went and had an amazing dinner at McCormick and Schmick's and then went and saw Batman at Imax. This was the second time I had seen it and the first time Bill had seen it. I did like the movie both times I have seen it, and still think that Heath Ledger did an amazing job as The Joker. Batman on the other hand kind of annoyed me the second go round. Let's start by saying that Christian Bale is the sexiest Batman we have ever had.....

Ahhh, just look at him. So dashing and dreamy! There is nothing about this guy that I don't like. Well, maybe not how he looked in the Machinist but all other films are pretty yummy. In Batman I just can't deal with his voice! I noticed the over the top Batman voice the first time I saw the movie but the second time it was soooo annoying. It was actually distracting and most of the time I just wanted him to quit talking. I feel like I need to watch the first movie again to see if it was as bad. Oh well, I guess he's good to look at!

2 comments:

Carol Browne said...

I agree with you 100% about Christian Bale. His voice in this movie stank. It hurts me to say that, for the record. But he was, well, a bit hammy in this movie. BUMMER.

belle said...

yes he is quite yumyumyummy and it is sad about the voice thing(and very true) was he trying to overdue it because heath was so darn good? The first one it is not as bad because he is not the batman character till later in the movie ..I think

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails