Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Procrastinator!


I absolutely love Halloween. It's my favorite holiday to get ready for. I think I even put some decorations out back in September. Once it got closer though I became the biggest procrastinator! I bought my pumpkins a couple days ago and decided that last night was the time to carve. I love carving and try to do really ornate designs. This year I was going to test out the battery powered Dremel to really go hog wild. I was also going to make pumpkin seeds, make cupcakes for the office, help some friends out with a costume and make dinner. Nothing went as planned. The Dremel didn't work and I had no other cutting devices except for Wusthoff knives, which work better for potentially cutting off fingers vs. cutting ornate designs into pumpkins. So my pumpkins are lame. Embarrassing and will not be shown on the blog. I did manage to make the pumpkin seeds....but everything else got left off. No cupcakes, Chinese food delivered.....so lame! Hopefully I'll get better motivated for Christmas or I'm in big trouble!


Hope everyone has a Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Peptogirl said...

I'm lame this year too. Oh well, what can you do?! There's always next year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails