Monday, October 06, 2008

Fabric is fun!

Let me just start by saying that I can walk into a Joann's and pretty much do the same thing I do at Target...drop $100. Now that I can actually look at fabric too I have realized that I am in a WHOLE lot of trouble! For my sewing class I needed some supplies so I headed to Joann's to pick out some fabric for my first project, camping pillow cases. It was hard to get out of there without buying fabric for bags, aprons and dresses too! Let's be realistic though...my machine is still in the box. Bill will be getting a lovely fish pillow case made of these three fabrics:

For myself I went with an owl print:

I'll let you know on Thursday if any of this fabric makes it through my learning how to sew torture test!

2 comments:

mommyd said...

Cute fabric but you know that your mother is a fabricaholic anyway

mommyd said...

Cute fabric! But you know that your mother is a fabricaholic anyway...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails