Saturday, October 11, 2008

Ahhhhhhhhhh........

I am happy to say that Craftoberfest is finally over! It was a great event and I'm feeling really proud because I think everyone had a good time. There was a slight hitch in the morning with a car parked in the lot and the wind was a bit much at times but it could have been a whole lot worse. I made great money at this event and now have to make a bunch more items if I plan on doing a show anytime soon! I got pretty cleaned out, which is a good thing!
It was also awesome to check out the other crafters and spend some of my money on them. I absolutely love Skeletal Drop Kick's pottery and walked a way with a few pieces for Christmas. There is nothing better than skulls for the holidays!
I also walked away with a ginormous bag of sauces from Oli's Products! Half of them were to keep but the other half were to give away. This stuff is delicious and I can't wait to pour some on some cream cheese and munch away with tortila chips! Thanks to all of those that made it out and all of the other vendors. The show would not have been a success without you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails