Monday, September 08, 2008

Damn!


I'm hooked! I started reading "Twilight" on Sunday and am about 10 pages away from finishing and I'm completely hooked. I've actually never read a book series and got hooked in before, but I know I don't want to finish this book until the next issue is sitting in my hands. I'm not sure why I love it so much. It is definitely written so a wide audience will enjoy and at sometimes is very juvenile writing but I'm hooked. When everyone made a big deal about "Harry Potter" I finally decided to read the book. While I thought it was good, I wasn't glued to it and I never read another book in the series. This is completely different for me because once I picked this book up I didn't want to stop. Now, not only can I not wait to read more but I also can't wait to see the movie. I guess I need me some vamp in my life right now!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails