Saturday, September 13, 2008

Comfy!

I went shopping with my sister yesterday and was in desperate need for some shoes. I know, I know. I'm sure some of you remember a posting earlier this year about my shoe escapade at the Shoefly closing sale, but the problem is...I didn't really get work shoes. Since I'm going to hopefully be entering the work force I need to get my hand on some good shoes. Dressier office type shoes. I used to have alot of them, but I'm a 5'10" lady that likes to wear heels and that just can't fly anymore.

I went to one of those big shoe emporium warehouse places and walked up and down the aisles and managed to get myself one pair of ankle boots. They were cheap and black and relatively flat. Plus, the were comfy. What is it with dress shoes now...no one makes them comfy anymore!

As I was going up to checkout there was this stand for this shoe called Sanuk. They had this tagline that said something like "You might think we're a sandal, but we're not." Of course this meant that I had to try a pair on. Oh my gosh, they were like slippers! I didn't get a pair because the styles they had weren't very work appropriate, but online they do have some cute ones. I'm going to have to save up and buy myself some. I like these ones the best.....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails