Sunday, August 31, 2008

To Market, To Market

It is a must that when you visit Olympia you also visit the Farmer's Market. I go to the market for a couple specific items: beef jerky trail mix, goat cheese and fruit. If I'm there in the winter, it's a must that I get a Christmas wreath for the front of our house as well. This was one of the first times I've been there in the summertime, and it was a treat! The market is filled with beautiful flowers and the peaches and nectarines are to die for.

While there I got myself a new wallet! The wallet was made by Amy Healy of Tender Roni. She makes handmade vinyl accessories and they are sooo cute. Lucky for you, she also sells them online so be sure to check out her Etsy store and get one for yourself. I got the large wallet.

Lucky for you blogger won't upload this picture in the right direction so if you just tilt your head ever so much to the right the wallet will look normal! I also took a picture of the inside, but then realized that you could read my credit card numbers and see my DMV lioness hairdo picture so I opted to leave that off!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails