Thursday, August 07, 2008

Thank you Thank you!


As I said before, Rain of Rain's Embellishments is AWESOME! Her jewelry is soo pretty and I was lucky enough to score another piece of it this evening. Rain was nice enough to give me a pair of earrings to thank me for helping her out at the last show. This was so nice, and so unnecessary, and so nice! I saw a pair of these and loved them so it was so nice of her to remember this and give me a pair. Did I mention that it was so nice? If you also think it is so nice, then you should go and buy something from her! She actually added some new bracelets to her store recently. If you are in the area this weekend and would rather see her stuff in person, you can go check it out on Saturday in the McMartin Reality parking lot. She'll have a booth set up for 2nd Saturday. Make sure you have money though, you won't be able to walk away without buying something!

2 comments:

Handmade Dork said...

Rain rocks my world, too! So giving! And her jewelry is to kill for.

Rain said...

I'm happy you like them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails