Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Pebble

Well, just another pebble in the bucket for the year of pain! The toenail was "operated" on yesterday and they removed about 1/3 of it. We can just say that there won't be cute open toe shoes this summer. Overall the procedure wasn't that bad. Yeah, it's not the funnest getting a needle jabbed in your toe 7 times but now it feels better than it did before. Even with the nail missing it already feels 100% better. It's amazing how much those things hurt! I've decided to be nice again and save you from having to look at a picture. Instead I drew you a picture...
Yeah, that's kind of what it looks like. See my nails were painted black, and unfortunately I won't be able to take that polish off anytime soon. So I have a lovely contrast of black toenail and red flesh. It looks much more rock and roll in this drawing than it does in real life!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails