Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hey Y'all!


Today I'm getting on a plane to fly to Texas. My mom and I are taking a trip together to see my Grandma and do a little site seeing. She lives in a town called Whitesboro so we're spending part of the time there and the other time in the Ft.Worth/Dallas area. I'm excited about the trip and also nervous about the trip. The last two times I've been on a flight somewhere I've come back with jacked up knees and blood clots so I can't say that going far from home has been a highlight this past year. I have to get over it though and just hop on that plane like the frequent flyer that I once was. I'm also really going to miss the hubby and the pup!


As for blogging, I'm not sure how it's going to go! I think I'll have some computer access, but not sure how often. I'll try to get some posts in when I can. I will definitely be updating Twitter since I can do that from my phone. You can follow me around that way if you are feeling really lonely! Ha!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yee Ha! And welcome to Texas!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails